Trade Credit Brokers Ltd was established in 1993 and is a member of the IFG Group PLC, a company listed on the London and Dublin stock exchanges. With offices in Belfast, Cardiff, Dublin and London we are now widely regarded as one of the leading independent credit insurance specialists operating in the UK and Ireland.
We specialise in providing tailored credit insurance solutions to all of our clients whether a sole trader or a multi national plc. As we have "specialist broker" status with all the major credit insurers including Atradius, Coface, CIFS, Euler Hermes, HCC and QBE, we can access the entire credit insurance market and therefore provide you with the most comprehensive range of credit insurance options available, to ensure that a policy is structured to your specific requirements, at the most competitive price.
Trade Credit Brokers Ltd arrange Credit Insurance policies which help protect our clients against the potentially serious financial impact on their business of suffering a bad debt, caused either by debtor insolvency or protracted default (non-payment), whether at home or overseas.
Main Benefits of Credit Insurance
- It provides cost effective protection against the risks of non-payment as a result of your customers' unforeseen insolvency or refusal/inability to pay under the terms of a contract.
- It provides access to up-to-date detailed financial information and market intelligence on your debtors that may not be publicly available.
- It provides an early warning that a customer is in financial difficulty.
- It compliments your credit control procedures and encourages good credit management practices generally leading to improved cash flow.
- It gives you the confidence to grow your business with credit worthy customers.
- Prompt claims payments ensure the impact of a bad debt on cash flow is minimised.
- Many credit insurance policies now include an integrated debt collection service with the debt collection and legal fees often recoverable under the policy.
- Having a credit insurance policy can make the request for Trade Finance more attractive to a prospective lender.